Prizes range from $1,000 to $10,500
- Turn scholarship application into a literal turkey shoot
- Complete activities to earn Scholarship points
- Use points to enter random prizes draws
- Will sell your data to third parties
- Deadline: N/A
You want easy, this is it. Perform marketing activities, such as completing surveys, referring friends, reading emails and articles, to earn points.
Use those points to enter random draws and perhaps win a scholarship. Basically, you’re trading your personal and social network data for a small chance at some scholarship money.
To compete for this $500 award, applicants must like the Odenza Facebook page and write two short essays (about 500 words each). One essay must be related to travel and your career, and the other must explain why you should receive the scholarship.
- The award is open to those aged 16-25 who are either current high school students or people who have at least one year of college remaining. Applicants must also have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- The application deadline is September 30, 2017. You can check annually