3. Cocoa Butter For Stretch Marks
Cocoa butter is also quite effective for stretch marks. Also it can work on all types of stretch marks, not just those types that occurred during pregnancy. It’s helpful to use it to moisturize the skin to prevent stretch marks during weight loss programs.
It will hydrate your skin and make it smoother. Also, It penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and replenishes and repairs damaged cells .
You can also apply just cocoa butter on the affected area twice a day. After a couple of months, the stretch marks will vanish.
What You Will Need
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil
- 2 teaspoons beeswax
- Also, 1 tablespoon apricot oil
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- And 1 tablespoon kernel oil
What You Have To Do
- Prepare a mixture of all the ingredients and heat it till the beeswax has melted completely.
- Store this mixture in an airtight container in your refrigerator.
- Apply the mixture on the stretch marks and massage for a few minutes till it is well absorbed by the skin.
How Often You Need To Do This
Apply this twice or thrice a day.