The video about how a man got too excited when Dancing with an Island Girl got our eyes.
This made us at Viralgossiptalk to talk about Human Life Facts beyond Merry
So Lets look at 20 Fun Facts about the human party life that brings about merry
1. Fingers prune to help you grip things easily underwater, not because you’ve been in it too long. Hot tubs have changed forever, now.
2. An average iceberg weighs 20 million tons.
3. The most commonly searched question beginning with “what is” in 2013 was “what is twe-rking?” Thanks, Miley.
4. The surface area of lungs is about 750 square feet. A nice sized apartment complete with a den and a walk-in closet.
5. Any South Korean male who wins an Olympic medal avoids the country’s mandatory two-year long military service. And suddenly everything makes sense.
6. If for some reason the Earth suddenly stopped spinning, inertia would cause everything (including water) to jerk sideways at 1,600 kph. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.
7. Three people once stole Coca-Cola’s secret recipe and tried to sell it to Pepsi. Luckily the company immediately contacted Coke and the FBI. The only good thing Pepsi has ever done.
8. Men process other men’s voices with the same part of their brain that processes simple sounds like car engines, but they process women’s voices with the part of their brain that processes music.
9. People intoxicated with Alcohol during parties ends up regretting their action in the course of merry
see on another tab: Meet The Woman who Squashes Can Drinks, Bricks and Watermelons with Her Assets
WATCH TRENDING VIDEO ON THE STUNT THIS MAN AND LADY IN THE PICTURE PULLED DURING A PARTY IN NEXT PAGE 😉 😯 ➡