Here are some facts about poop you might like to know.
Poop is not just a laughing matter because it stinks. The scientists and doctors who study feces have found that it’s the byproduct of a diverse community of bacteria in your gut that impacts your health in all sorts of ways.
Paying closer attention to your stool can tell you about the condition of these vital bacteria.
Well i have taken time to highlight some surprising facts about poop below which include;
1. The ideal poop is a “continuous log” — and sinks to the bottom of the toilet
2. Baby poop is really, really weird
3. Gut bacteria and plant fiber are essential for good poop
4. You can see corn in your poop because of cellulose
5. People living in different parts of the world have different poop
6. Poop is mostly bacteria — not old food
7. Poop is brown because of dead red blood cells and bile
8. Men and women poop differently
9. Poop transplants can be an effective medical treatment