FULL-TIME – PRODUCT – USA ONLY
We’re looking for sharp, self-motivated, kind, problem-solving Product Managers to join our team. You’ll use your experience and expertise in shipping well-designed and successful SaaS apps to help us build the right stuff. We’re not short on ideas, but we do need someone that can use their own insight, connection to users, data, and knowledge of technical feasibility to make product strategy decisions.
We’re not looking for backlog administrators or Certified Scrum Masters.
Did you wake up this morning with a burning desire to create apps for roofers, remodelers, or plumbers? No? I didn’t think so. I admit, it’s not something one thinks about without some prompting. But bear with me for a moment…
Contractors are everywhere. They build our homes, they literally put roofs over our heads, they wire up our electricity, give us access to the internet, fix our plumbing and AC, paint our homes, the list goes on.
What it’s like to work at CompanyCam?
Our larger company culture is also refreshingly chill. We have fun, learn from each other, and don’t take ourselves too seriously. Read more about what it’s like here.
We cover the important stuff too. We pay well, offer unlimited vacation, meaningful equity, health insurance, and other benefits. If you’re local or down to move, we’re custom remodeling a new office space in the Lincoln Haymarket area that you’ll love. If you’re remote (about a third of the overall product+engineering group is), we’re well set up with great conference room video equipment so you feel like you’re there with us, and we’ll fly you in a few times a year to hang out (you CAN NOT miss Lake Day!).
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you’re OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Have strong experience and expertise in working directly with Product (UX/UI) Designers and Engineers to build user-facing software.
- Be comfortable with — and good at — interacting directly with customers, showing a proven ability to uncover their true needs.
- Know how to measure the success of your products.
- Reside permanently and currently somewhere in the continental USA. Sorry, we’re not hiring outside the US at this time even if you’re willing to work during US timezones.
It’d be NICE if you…
- Live in Lincoln, NE or are interested in relocating (we’d provide assistance).
- Have some technical and design background. Maybe you’re a former engineer or designer.
- Have some data-diving experience in Mixpanel or writing SQL queries.
- Have experience working in a Product-led Growth environment and can leverage that experience here.