This Case is Similar to Millionaire who hires strippers to perform at his son’s 12th birthday party and made him dance with them (video) watch video here
Many teens turn their face to substances like marijuana, prescription drugs, club drugs, alcohol, or other substances as a means of coping with stress.
This is relating to their peers, and rebelling against authority.
Teenagers and young adults get involved with alcohol and drugs for many reasons, including:
- Boredom: They feel there is nothing else to do, and trying drugs or alcohol gives them a feeling of excitement.
- Independence: They want to make their own decisions and assert their own independence.
- Pleasure: They want to feel good. Teens are dealing with a heavy mix of emotions, and drugs can help numb any pain and make them feel better even when times are tough
- Curiosity: They want to know what it feels like to be drunk, intoxicated, or high.
- Peer pressure: Their friends are doing it or pressuring them to do the same.
- Acceptance: Their parents or role models are doing it and they want to feel accepted by those they look up to.
- Defiance: They want to rebel against rules placed on them.
- Risk-taking behaviors: They want to send out a call for help.
- Thrill-seeking activities: They want to experience something other than numbness.