So today we will be sharing with you an image and also a video test for your eyes and mind only.
Also if you fail this test, then you may need a mental health support service.
Before we proceed,
What is Mental Health
Well, according to Wikipedia, Mental health is a level of psychological well-being or an absence of mental illness – the “psychological state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioural adjustment”.
How about the illness that makes it obvious that someone’s mental being is ruined. Mental illness is a medical condition that alters an individual’s thoughts, moods, memory and ability to get along with others.
Permit me to let you know that the main causes of mental Illness are psychological factors and they include:
- An important early loss, such as the loss of a parent.
- Poor ability to relate to others.
- Severe psychological trauma suffered as a child, such as emotional, physical, or sexual abuse.
It’s important we know that the five 5 Warning Signs of Mental Health Risk and they are
- Uncharacteristic Anxiety, Anger, or Moodiness.
- Social Withdrawal and Isolation.
- Lack of Self-Care or Risky Behaviors.
- A Change in Personality. If someone is acting like a very different person, or not acting or feeling like themself, this is a warning sign.
- A Sense of Hopelessness or Feeling Overwhelmed.
Also, Important thing to note about mental illness includes:
- Mental illness can happen at any age, but often occurs in children, adolescents and senior citizens.
- The stigma of mental illness can keep many people from seeking treatment.
- Untreated mental illness results in unemployment, homelessness, substance abuse, inappropriate incarceration, divorce, and school drop-outs.
- Early identification makes a significant difference in full recovery.
- Recovery is possible.
- People with mental illness lead active, productive lives. Studies have shown that people with mental illness improve, many recovering completely.
So lets see that video we talked about. I mean our very test. It may appear funny, all you can do is laugh. So if you fail this test, then you may need a mental health support service.