Raisely powers online fundraising for ambitious organisations, to improve the well-being of people and planet. While technology gets us part of the way, we know that we have our greatest impact when we’re helping our customers do incredible things with our product.
We want you to become a Raisely product expert, and a savvy digital fundraiser. You’ll be a trusted advisor for our customers, working through questions in our support channels, recommending how to improve customer campaigns, and producing high-quality help content (videos and articles).
Role: Permanent, full-time (38hrs/week)
Location: Remote (we’ll help you set up your home office!)
Timezone: We’d like your hours to be within 6pm GMT – 4am GMT. We think this will suit people in: West Coast US/Canada/Mexico, New Zealand and the Pacific.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work through our support queue, quickly and efficiently providing expert replies to questions from Raisely customers
- Update and grow our help and how-to guides
- Recording how-to videos that help customers become Raisely experts
- Advise charities on how to build, improve and run their fundraising campaigns on our platform
- Provide basic technical support to customers, including simple CSS and HTML changes to campaigns
- Work with our product designers and engineers to make sure customer feedback plays a key role in our product roadmap
- Welcome and train new customers, and partner with them to create successful fundraising campaigns and use their data well
- Improve anything. Your job description doesn’t end with these bullet points.
- You love to help, and are energised by solving problems for others. You don’t find a queue of complex questions daunting.
- You’re an excellent writer, and clear verbal communicator. You easily dismantle complex concepts. You’re fluent in English with an engaging, clear, and conversational tone.
- You’re technical. You throw away the manual and figure things out for yourself. Online products just make sense to you. You know basic HTML and CSS.
- You’re a go-getter. You thrive on finding problems and can’t rest until you solve them. You welcome an environment where you can learn and work independently. You make sure you get the job done.
- You’re not comfortable with the status quo. You’re not in this for a quick dollar; you think the world needs to be better and that technology will get us there.
We need you to:
- Be a native English speaker with clear written and verbal communication
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Be able to legally work where you live (we can’t sponsor a visa)
- Have 2+ years experience in a customer facing role (previous experience in SaaS is beneficial)
⏰ Flexibility – Adjust your hours as you need, within the window set above.
We’re an impact-driven company, we’re here to improve the wellbeing of people and planet. Helping charities raise money online is our greatest lever for change. We hold strong opinions, and respectfully refuse to work with people we disagree with. We’re a registered B-Corp, and are working to become carbon neutral.
While our roots are Australian, our team hails from all over the world. You’ll be joining colleagues in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Mexico. If you haven’t worked remotely before, you’ll love the flexibility and won’t want to go back.
You’re joining us just at the start of our journey. We’ve been growing rapidly, but we’re just getting started. We want to help charities all over the world raise more online, through powerful technology paired with world-class customer support. We’re not settling for average.
How to apply:
- Sign up for a Raisely account at https://admin.raisely.com/apply
- Explore the account and learn a little about Raisely (you can watch our getting started videos at https://raisely.com/get-started or read our help docs at https://suppot.raisely.com)
- Record a simple 2-3 minute video explaining how to use a feature of your choice, as if we were a customer (you can use something like https://www.loom.com/)
- Fill out the application form (there’s a few other questions in here, including an example reply to a support question)