FULL-TIME – ALL OTHER – ANYWHERE (100% REMOTE) ONLY
Semaphore, a leading continuous delivery service with a global customer base, is looking for a Technical Writer to join our Marketing team.
Last year over 1M people have read articles on the Semaphore blog. With your help, we will reach a much bigger audience worldwide.
Your mission will be to create technical content that educates and informs software engineers about the best practices of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) and drives demand for Semaphore.
This position is available both full-time and part-time.
As a critical contributor to Semaphore’s growth, your role will be to:
- Develop a full understanding of Semaphore’s features.
- Work with the chief editor and project manager in executing a content plan.
- Create technical content: blog posts, tutorials, contribute to eBooks, whitepapers, case studies, documentation.
- Collaborate with other content creators: proofread text, verify demos, give feedback, and support each other.
- Share the content you create on relevant places online.
- Demonstrated ability to write for developers.
- Be passionate about helping developers solve real problems.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Working knowledge of open-source programming languages, containers, and cloud platforms.
- Be highly organized and self-managed, have an excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be able to work effectively remotely with an international team.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that’s competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.