Along with the essential sessions in the training plan, the following dog training tips are very helpful if you follow properly and regularly every day whenever you educate your puppy.
- When you give any command such as stand up, lie down, or sit down, you should teach him the lesson of listening. This is also one of the necessary dog training tips for you. “Listen” command is one of the most important commands that require for your dog if you really want to have a good pet. This is really a first lesson you should teach him. “Listen” session will help your dog understand how to attend, and how to follow you. If possible, stand near your dog and give the command to him and make sure that you just need to teach your dog one command at a time. Speak out solidly and you can call his name. After finishing the lesson, treat him kindly with a small reward.
- Remember that you always eat before your dog. You can eat in a room that your dog is in there. After eating foods, you can give him the foods. You may use the dog foods or human foods to feed your dog. Using your foods is also one of the cheapest dog training tips you may take effectiveness, but make sure that you use healthy foods to feed your dog, as well. If the dog is too small and it is very young, you may give him the foods directly without effort of finding. But if your dog is older, you may teach them how to “take”. This exercise may be repeated every day and your dog will learn how to find and take a thing. Or you can let your dog “take” a thing when you reward him or play with him outside the house.
- You should use the “come” command to teach your dog how to come to you or come to anything else. Now seek a way to magnify the attention of your dog, encourage him run to you by a clap, toy, or your own noise. Kindly open your arms whenever he comes to you. Another method to train your dog this command is to run and suddenly stop, then your dog will come toward you while you say “come” and repeat it until the dog come to you. When the dog finishes the lesson, reward him and treat him kindly with a goy of a favorite food.
- “Sit” training is one of the most elementary dog training tips. If you want to coach your dog how to sit down, you need to have a toy of a food treat, call the dog’s name towards you. When the dog reaches you, say out “listen” while you hold the reward. You can bring the toy of food treat before his nose and on the head of the dog and your dog will slowly sit down. If the dog does not sit, you should try press its back gently. When your dog begins to sit, let say “sit” and repeat it several times after that. After completing the lesson, you should reward him, give him a toy and play with the lovely pet.
- “Lie down” method is like the “sit” method, you must have a toy or a food to treat him. Call the name of the dog toward you. When he reaches you, speak out “listen”, how the toy and let him lie down naturally. You can move the toy in front of the dog when the head follows the food or toy. When your dog starts to lie down, let give him a command and repeat it several times after that. You should suggest your dog lie down on the ground first. Praise your dog with the little treat or give him a toy to play.
- “Stand” lesson: this is one of the most basic dog training tips that like the “sit” or “lie down” methods. When your dog learns this session, it will associate with the general exercises. You should prepare a toy, treat, or a favorite food, call your dog come to you, and say “listen” when it reaches you. Hold the toy, treat, or the food in front of his face, say the command “stand” and repeat it while the treat is in front of his nose. You must say “no” when your dog tries to reach the object. After learning this command, give him a reward with food to eat or a toy to play.
- Along with the above dog training tips, you must learn to teach your dog how to speak. It means that your dog knows when he should bark. This is a great way to solve the barking problem. Click and train your dog how to respond on the clicker. Repeat it several times. After finishing the lesson, reward your dog. You can knock the door or use the door bell to stimulate your dog barking. When your dog starts to bark, say the word “speak”, use a click or treat. Try to educate your dog implement this exercise every day. Remember to treat him kindly whenever your dog obeys your requirement.
- Train your dog to poop outside the room by training him every day. Whenever he wants, he knows the specific place to go.
Help yourself with Useful tools and Videos
when it comes to training your dog, don’t limit yourselves to few knowledge, sort out for more on the internet, watch videos as they could be also useful.
Hope this helps. Please do not forget to share this article. It only takes half a sec I promise.