6. More people use blue toothbrushes than red ones.
7. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different
8. The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles about 8 times a day.
9. Kids laugh around 400 times a day, adults just 15 times a day.
10. Giraffes only have bottom teeth.
11. Just like finger prints, tooth prints are unique to each individual.
12. The average person only brushes for 45 to 70 seconds a day, the recommended amount of time is 2-3 minutes.
13. 78% of Americans have had at least 1 cavity by age 17.
14. 1882 was the year commercial floss was first manufactured.
15. Humans get only two sets of teeth throughout their lifetime. The first set is the baby teeth with only 20 teeth in the set. The second teeth is dubbed as the adult teeth with 32 teeth in the set.